Sunday 26 August 2012






Happy bank holiday!
 Today I thought I'd just leave you with a few images of the designs currently available online, because I kind of forget about these early designs when they really do show what my work has been like for a long time, so I want to show them some love.

I love black and white illustration, line and form, wobbly, thick marker lines and simple expressions made with only a few lines but that tell a lot.

Visit the store




The telephone character that's waiting for a call was done a few years ago when I first moved to Gloucestershire and I was having a hard time looking for work, so I was spending a lot of time alone at home while my man was off getting the bacon. I would wait for his calls all day and felt very lonely for a time. Years later and things are the total opposite now of course,  but I think the longing for a loved one or needing to make the time to have a catch up with a friend is something that we all experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment