Monday 27 August 2012



There is a fantastic printing place in Stroud called GPC where I have done some printing a few times, but not nearly as much as I'd like to. I had a lot of fun just being spontaneous and experimenting, using oils and found bits and bobs. I had these prints knocking around the studio, not really sure what I wanted to do with them, and as they are so different from my usual work I went for the chop and mounted them for unique greetings cards. Even though its a simple thing I'm pleased with how they turned out, they make me think of street art, peeling layers of wall paint, faded markings and cover ups.



 I made several and I intend to make more, but they are all different so I only put a small selection in my shop  but I will keep updating it. Gloucestershire Print Co-op is definitely a place I'd recommend, they've got some amazing artists and courses. I've been wanting to go back and become a member for a long time but so far I've not had the funds or the time (same old story) but I think the time is nearly here. Its also only a 10  minute walk from where I live now so it's super easy.

Check out their website and upcoming courses here



No comments:

Post a Comment