Wednesday 22 August 2012

New Greetings Cards!


Good Morning!

So, I've been away from home recently on holiday and doing that kind of summer thing - minus any actual sunshine! (Apart from getting sunburnt on one shoulder after a visit to the park - that doesn't count, plus how does this happen? I'm half Indian for goodness sakes!) But even though I have not been blogging as much as I'd have liked to, I have been busy printing new greetings cards and sorting my webshop out. There's still more to do (as always, more on that later) but I'll leave you with the newest designs so far, currently available at my website and at Made in Stroud

I created these designs using a mixture of paint and pen, using either washes of colour or creating texture with a barely loaded dry brush. I've since been using a similar 'formula' but with a higher contrast, so I'll be seeing what that turns out later today.



1, 2, 3/ all cards printed on white heavy-weight A6 board, with brown speckled diamond envelope

No comments:

Post a Comment