Tuesday 29 April 2014

Exhibition : What Do I Do Now?



...The time is fast approaching, when folk from far and wide flock to lesser known Stroud in Gloucestershire for the two main events of the summer - the Textile Festival and Site Festival.
Both are fantastic events, and as Stroud is bursting with both emerging and established artists there is always something great to see.

Last year I participated in the amazing Art Flea event at the Brunel Goods Shed, which was a brilliant show. This year I am back at the Goods Shed for a second time and will be part of What Do I Do Now?  as part of Site. An exhibition hosted and curated by Anna Jacob, alias Clementine Holmes - a newbie fresh out of art college with some big ideas. This years Site Fest is all about art and writing colliding so I will be contributing some new woven textile pieces which I'm really excited about.

Dates are 17th and 18th of May, with live music on the Saturday evening from 8pm.
Find the show at Studio One. Right next to Stroud Station, its easy to find if you fancy a visit.
Find all event info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment