Thursday 13 March 2014

Homage: Wolf & Moon


OK so you know that I love, love to share what and who I know about designers, makers, artists - creative people doing cool stuff - right? The thing is since I discovered this absolutely gorgeous jewellery brand I have found myself jealously guarding it as a treasured secret. Two reasons; one, I should not alert my loved ones to this brand so that I can spend the rest of the year buying all my gifts for them from Wolf & Moon, and two...because I want it all to myself! (I do realise that point one and point two dont really correlate, I really do). Wolf and Moon is the brilliant work of Hannah Davis, and is based in Hackney, London. What might be at present a modest size company, is I am sure destined for world domination.

Kaleidoscope Necklace


Crystallized Earrings

I cant quite  remember how I stumbled across this brand, and I immediately purchased a necklace and a pair of earrings. And this wont be the last purchase, of this I am sure. 
I actually find it really hard to find jewellery that I like which is also less than my years salary, and these pieces are affordable and yet so well made and presented. I am hoping I can persuade them to accept a commission for a brooch or two....
I leave you with a couple more lush images from their site, prepare to fall in love.....

Sun Burst Bangle

Crystal Collar Necklace 

No comments:

Post a Comment