Wednesday 8 May 2013

Photo Shop

So Art Flea is only a few days away (as if you needed reminding, I just know that you are all perched on the edge of your seats in anticipation!) and apart from showcasing my work on the 18th I will also be manning a photo station of sorts, where you can have your potrait taken with me, illustration style!
What does this really mean Sarika? Well, it means stepping in to big sketchbook page, attaching your chosen features and adopting a speech bubble or two- depending on what you want to express of course- as that's what it's all about. It means -in short- becoming one of my characters.

To take part is FREE, and no appointment necessary. This is chance to get involved with my work, have a bit of fun, get a great image for you to enjoy- and maybe walk away with a tear drop or two!


Vintage Collar . Blouse and skirt- made by me


Vintage Collar
Dress - models own. Turban - a sample



Orange vintage dress - models own
Black blouse, white vest and black skirt - made by me

No comments:

Post a Comment