Tuesday 21 May 2013

Look Book - Some Ideas

I have been playing around with what is the beginnings of a look book with a new body of work.
Some I have had in my mind for a long time, and it is so nice to finally see them realised, and some still need tweaking and are in the early stages of development. It is interesting to see what you enjoy making most in the process of doing other things - for example I really enjoyed painting the wallpaper, and even though I created it as a tool, I am already itching to make some more large scale designs.

There are lots more designs that will be coming out over the next few months, so I'll keep you posted as and when. In the meantime, take a look at some of the pieces that are currently available. Hope you like!


Vintage Collar and Sprinkles Zipper Pouch


Zipper Pouch  and Collar
Dress- models own


Touch Me Coin Purse
Green Linen Dash Zipper Pouch



Vintage Collar Dress - models own, vintage turban is a sample

Atomo Clutch

Look Sharp collage

No comments:

Post a Comment