Wednesday 13 February 2013








So here we are, already in the second month of the new year and already so much has happened!
Is it me or is there something in the air for 2013? Everyone I've been speaking to over the last few months in fact have been preparing to launch their energy in exciting new ways this year, like lots of ideas that have been waiting to bloom are finally ready to come to fruition. Thats certainly how I felt. I started the new year self employed- which at the start felt remarkably like being unemployed!- but now finally I have the time I need in order to make things happen. I have lots more energy to work, and I have the time for things I never did before- like making work at the local print coop in stroud, and lots of things are falling in to place.
Not working a day job full-time meant that I also had time to generally sort my life out, which included having a massive sort out at home, selling furniture to make room, and making the studio a nice place to be.....







.......More on my lovely new machine soon!

I dont really like the concept of 'new years resolutions' - why wait till the end of the year to improve yourself/your life?- but I do like the idea of making a year planner so to speak- what do you want to acheive or do more of this year? Well, I want to eat out more, go for more evening walks and to not make myself feel guilty about the amount of cheese and wine I eat! 
How about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment